FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
In Queensland our growth continues, especially in our managed service practice and as a result we have a new role available in our team.
Initially this will be a six (6) month assignment with one of our major clients based in Brisbane's City fringe. We're seeking someone with design, configuration and deployment experience with Checkpoint as a technology, and broad knowledge of Firewall technologies.
We're looking for a consultant that meets the following criteria:
- Proven experience in the build and configuration of Firewalls (ideally Checkpoint but Cisco ASA or Palo Alto are also relevant)
- CCNA or CCNP Security level skills/experience. The emphasis here is on the experience - the certifications are nice to have but not essential.
- Proven experience delivering high quality documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - you're comfortable interfacing with clients
- Proven capability to build and maintain customer relationships
- The drive to meet deadlines and be accountable
- Passion for technology!
You must have above average consulting skills and experience working across the delivery process, providing exceptional outcomes for our customer.
This role may be transformed to a permanent role within our team and can be discussed further at interview.
For more information please call Mellissa.
21/03/2017 7:03:04 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.