Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
- Fully computerised, Innovative practice
- Stunning inner city location
- Predominately private billing. 70% or $130/hr whichever is greater.
Based in a prime location close to a range of quality restaurants, cafes and schools - this boutique private practice is looking for an experienced female General Practitioner to join them on a Part Time or Full Time basis.
Fitted with the latest IT infrastructure, the practice features six consulting rooms, one treatment room, and offer full nursing support. They utilise on an online appointment system which is often booked out in advance, and are the first choice for many locals in the area.
In terms of billing policy- bulk billing can be used for the first month and then private consultation fees are charged thereafter.
Currently the practice holds 1 full time Doctor, and 1 part time practitioner, so an additional doctor would be most welcomed to service patient growth and demand.
This is a rare opportunity for a doctor seeking to work in an exceptional practice offering good old fashioned service and best practice outcomes. Requirements
- Must hold Fellowship at Royal College of Australian General Practitioners
- Must have specialist registration with AHPRA - no restrictions
- Doctors who want to specialise in a certain area are very welcome
- Elegant private billings practice
- Experienced & friendly team
- Solid earning potential
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, please apply & email your resume to: (see below) or call for further information.
Spring Hill, Brisbane, Australia
21/03/2017 7:03:16 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.