Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
- CHALLENGING AND VARIED ROLE
- DYNAMIC ENVIRONEMENT
- WORK WITH HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL TEAM
SAP Business Analyst
One of our well known client's has 6 month contract opportunity for a highly experienced SAP Business Analyst to join an SAP Technical Upgrade project based in Melbourne.
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP Business Analyst with a flexible and proactive approach who can build strong relationships and engage effectively with the business.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience as a Business Analyst in a SAP environment
- Minimum of 2 full end to end project experience (stakeholder management, functional/technical specifications, impact assessments, testing, training, project completion)
- Strong business requirements gathering abilities
- Superb communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the business
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous SAP Technical Upgrade experience or familiarity with SAP BI, HANA or BODS as a Business Analyst will be well regarded.
This role will require someone with a get up and go attitude. This exciting opportunity will enable you to utilise your business process knowledge to assist on multiple exciting SAP/IT indicatives.
If you re interested, please apply to Tim Baxter in our Melbourne Head Office or email your CV and details to (see below)
Before you click Apply Now, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mid April 2017
21/03/2017 1:02:41 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.