Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
- Drive Change, Embrace Quality and Challenge Norms
- Code on a Global Scale
Infomedia Ltd is an ASX listed global leading supplier of information solutions to the parts and service sector of the automotive industry. At Infomedia were building something truly special, driving adoption of technology and software across the niche automotive retail world and to do that we need the thought leaders, the intelligent problem solvers and those who are always striving to take our products to the next level. The challengers and the disruptors are the ones who will be in good company as we drive evolution and growth. In return you will be challenged and stretched but also rewarded throughout the journey. Become a part of the story and begin thinking BIG!
This is where you come in........
A guide as to what we are looking for
- Strong commercial Java engineering experience.
- Strong experience with Front End Development (Angular)
- Ideally experience with AWS, MongoDB, Elastic Search
- Clean, efficient code creationist
- Background in SaaS product environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and awesome attention to detail
- Analytical problem solver and intelligent thought leader.
- Not shy of throwing out solutions to problems and jumping in at the deep end.
Of course we want the passion, the drive and intelligence but this is a given. We re looking for the person that has the roll the sleeves up attitude, wants to be a part of a bigger picture and a journey and who genuinely thinks on a global scale. To get to where we re going on this journey, we need our people to be challenging the norms, creating efficiencies and seeking continual improvement.
In return you will be joining a company who doesn't just throw out an awesome marketing spiel to lure you in just for you to realize you have joined another humdrum dev shop. Our team works with some of the coolest technologies around, building some seriously innovative and interesting products and we have a culture of openness, honesty and creativity.
Sound like you? Then hit the apply button and drop us over your profile - we want to chat with you
Belrose, Sydney, Australia
21/03/2017 7:03:17 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.