SAP EAM Functional Leads x 3
Our client requires the services of three experienced SAP Functional experts with specific expertise in different areas of the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) process to assist in the managed delivery of all deliverables and outcomes related to the current procurement phase of a $mm AUD program. The ideal candidates will have a wealth of technical SAP EAM implementation experience using phased rollout approaches as well as an excellent knowledge of the relevant subject matter pertinent to the end to end asset management life cycle and integration with various other modules such as (BI, FI, CO, PM, MM, PPM, IM and CRM).
Three functional roles (see other Finite Group Seek advertising) are required with specific expertise in:
Role 1: Functional Lead Reliability and Maintenance
The Functional Lead role is to assist in the solution development and subsequent assurance aspects for the implementation of an EAM.
The role will couple with in-house Process Control Leads (PCLs) to provide input and oversight of process and application solution development by a System Integrator.
In conjunction with PCLs, the role will advise on best practise processes, SAP functional capabilities and the impact of any deviations from out of the box processes.
The role will assure application solutions are in accordance with best practice, standard SAP and in line with the Group SAP Template.
The Reliability and Maintenance Functional Lead is responsible for aspects related to asset reliability, maintenance strategy development, maintenance planning, work management and materials management. The role will interface closely with the Finance Functional Lead.
This position is being recruited in the early stages of the program, enabling the incumbent to gain a good understanding of the existing organisation processes and systems, and assist in the setup of delivery scope and associated System Integrator and Transformation contracts.
1. Exceptional understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system in respect to business environment, process design and system/application configuration, in relation to following functional areas: asset reliability, maintenance strategy and planning, work management and materials management. (Minimum 1 full life cycle of SAP EAM implementation: from blueprint to post go-live support)
2. Deep understanding and knowledge SAP PM and SAP MM, and their associated linkage to SAP FI, CO & AA modules (Minimum of 5 years experience).
3. Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
4. Ability to coordinate and facilitate a discussion to drive a decision or outcome, between parties with differing views.
5. Good commercial acumen with respect to understanding contractual requirements and client/contract behaviour that may impede or enhance delivery.
6. Ideally exposure to SAP ECC 6 IS-U.
7. Experience in integration of SAP in a complex systems landscape.
8. Exposure to the ASAP methodology.
9. Experience in writing and reviewing configuration documents, functional specifications and test scripts.
10. Experience in configuring SAP to produce workable solutions that meet business requirements and protects the Group SAP Template.
This is an opportunity to work on contract, on a major 2-3 year programme, with a large WA employer.
Apply today for an immediate response and full brief, in complete confidence.
Senior Consultant - Finite Recruitment Solutions