A large NSW Government agency is currently seeking a mid level Change Manager for an initial 5 months based in Sydney CBD.
The primary purpose of the Change Manager role is to undertake the change management strategy development and deployment effort to support the Accommodation Project and align the change initiative with broader organisational people and change objectives.
- Identify detailed people change impacts & map these to comprehensive change implementation and communication plans
- Implement the wider program's change plan
- Develop and manage a comprehensive stakeholder engagement approach
- Work collaboratively with line management in deploying the change management approach
- Coach and support various Business Managers to increase the level of Change Management
- Provide support and guidance to the Project Team in relation to change readiness, change
risk management and change strategy integration
- Contribute to the go live' readiness assessment and BAU handover processes as required
- Report to the Project Manager on the progress of deliverables and manage any risks, issues
associated with the change.
To be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing transformational change programs for a customer facing organisation
- Demonstrated skill in development of Change Management artefacts in accordance with standard
- High level stakeholder management skills for the facilitation of internal and external consultation,
communication and negotiation
- Ability to develop practical and targeted change and communication plans that align both with
initiative objectives and the broader organisational strategic intent
- Ability to build effective internal working relationships
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the organisation (from CEO down)
- Experience in navigating complex organisational contexts and environments
- Demonstrated experience in Activity Based Working change implementations
- Understanding of the Industrial Relations landscape in the context of organisational change and
- Change Management qualifications
Is this you?!
21/03/2017 10:54:17 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.