A large NSW Government agency is currently seeking a Master Scheduler for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the project management team and the PMO Manager to ensure all aspects of the project's multiple timelines are accurately captured, maintained and analysed to ensure on time delivery. Ensuring transparency in reporting and all communications, strong stakeholder management and implementing rigorous program management and control disciplines will enable you to meet the Portfolio's expectations and deliver a quality service.
To be successful in this role:
- Track record of successfully providing Master Scheduling PMO services for multiple large IT programs
- Proven ability around complex Program Scheduling
- High energy levels to ensure program delivery or turnaround success
- Project Management qualifications are preferred, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and rolled-up sleeves approach
- Attention to detail
- Very strong in MSProject and Excel
Does this sound like you?!
Hit apply now!
Sydney CBD, Australia
21/03/2017 7:03:06 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.