This course will build and develop the necessary practical skills and knowledge to begin a successful professional career, or move on to higher education. There will be an emphasis on employment opportunities in the Industry so that students can develop a career path. The course will also build upon Composing, Sequencing, Programming, Audio Editing, Recording Skills and Entrepreneurial Skills.
- Music Production Techniques
- Listening Skills for Music Technologists
- Planning and Delivering a Music Project
- Sequencing Systems and Techniques
- The Sound and Music Industry
Vocational Study Skills:
16-18: You will also study English, Maths and ICT to support your main course,
19+: You may study one of the vocational study skills if appropriate.
- Course Code
- Course Duration
- Two year course star