IT Skills Academy
The National Skills Academy for IT has been created by employers to promote excellence in IT learning and development.
Through the Skills Academy, you can:
- get the best access to high quality IT training and resources
- define and access new training to meet emerging needs
- gain professional recognition and accelerate career progression
Our vision is to help the UK create the most valuable technologists in the world.
As a not-for-profit organisation that works for the good of the whole sector, the Skills Academy has unprecedented support from employers large and small.
As well as e-skills UK, we work with training providers, qualification owners and the Skills Funding Agency.
Who we work with
We exist for the benefit of the whole IT sector – we are independent and work with employers, private and public training providers. Whether you are an IT professional, an employer or a training provider, the Academy has something to offer you.
- Individuals: develop the skills that are really valued by the industry.
- Smaller companies: win more business by getting the right skills at the right time.
- Larger companies: get more out of your people and integrate fresh talent more quickly.
- Education and training providers: boost your business and your revenues by accessing the new and growing markets we create.
Looking for a promotion? Want to change career direction? Need to brush up on the latest technologies? Whatever your motivation for IT training, the National Skills Academy for IT can help.
We are a not-for-profit organisation led by e-skills UK and major IT & Telecoms employers. That means we offer low cost IT training focussed on the skills needed in the workplace today.
Subscribe to a year’s unlimited learning – from only £323
Our annual subscription gives you total flexibility - for a low, fixed price, you get unlimited access to a wide range of training to use whenever you need. It enables you to:
- Plan your career. You can use the IT Professional Profile to benchmark your skills against national standards, identifying gaps in your knowledge and the training you need to progress
- Try new areas and gain recognised skills. We offer courses for over 90 popular certifications - including Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle - and professional skills such as project management and team leadership. You can choose the training you want and add it to your personal Learning Plan
- Learn when you can. All courses are delivered online by leading e-learning provider, SkillSoft. You also get access to 24/7 online mentoring, over 200 e-books related to the certifications and exercises to test your knowledge
View current courses from IT Skills Academy