Since 1852, Beech Brook has been dedicated to one mission: helping Cleveland's children and families. Today, that work continues through a wide range of mental health programs, including:
- Residential and day treatment for children ages 5-12
- Foster care for children of all ages
- Adoption placement for school-age children and sibling groups and support for adoptive children and their families
- In-home family preservation services for families in crisis
- Outpatient mental health services
- School-based programs for children with emotional/behavioral issues
- Early intervention services for at-risk families
- Parenting support and education
- Early childhood services.
Our Commitment To Excellence
Centers of excellence in the treatment of children with attachment disorders, developmental delays and disabilities, and abuse recovery issues keep Beech Brook on the cutting edge in the field of mental health services. The agency is committed to continuous learning through training, research, outcome measurement and performance improvement.
Our staff, consisting of more than 400 therapists, mental health specialists, family life educators and support staff, touches the lives of more than 12,000 children and families each year.
Where To Find Us
Beech Brook is headquartered at 3737 Lander Road in the Cleveland suburb of Pepper Pike. The 75-acre campus is the site of the agency's residential and day treatment programs and administrative offices. Satellite offices in the city of Cleveland house the agency's community-based programs.
Beech Brook's mission is to advance the emotional well-being of children and families by providing effective, innovative permanency and mental health services and by serving as a strong voice for children and families. Beech Brook is a private, not-for-profit organization.