Our Mississauga medical device company requires an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director. You will be charged with handling administrative and secretarial functions, allowing the Director and the company to operate efficiently.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the "face" of the company, the first contact point.
- Provide information about the company to visitors and customers.
- Managing complex schedules, coordinating attendance, managing travel, preparing event briefing materials, taking minutes.
- Correspondence, mail sorting and distribution.
- Interdepartmental communication.
- Handle electronic and paper filing systems.
- Data analysis and report generation.
- Make sure individual departments meet deadlines.
- Keep Director up to date on client status.
- - Be the glue factor re inter-departmental communications.
BA, BS, BBA, or college degree.
Background as an admin assistant.
Familiar with office management systems, MS Office.
Excellent time management, problem solving, written and oral English and French communication skills nice to have.
Able to prioritize work, multitask, and work with all levels of people.
California, United States of America
3/20/2017 6:09:41 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.