Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L'Oréal and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
- Build industry-changing applications for the third party logistics industry
- Design, Install, configure, support, and manage SQL Servers and databases in clustered and standalone environments.
- Manage and test backup/recovery policies and procedures.
- Responsible for SQL Server database upgrades/patches.
- Proactively manage database support issues and effectively take corrective actions.
- Responsible for the scaling and availability of SQL Server databases.
- Develop stored procedures and Scripting to automate databases tasks.
- Develop interfaces and integrations with other applications.
- Build reporting and BI tools in a Microsoft SQL Server environment (including SQL Server Analysis Services)
- Design and implement data models
- Learn about new technologies and products
- 3-5 years of database administration experience with SQL Server
- Background education in computer science or engineering
- Strong SQL Server (preferably 2012) administration experience in a clustered environment
- Experienced in SQL Server performance tuning and query monitoring
- Strong understanding of relational data modeling
- Experienced in T-SQL
- Experienced with SSIS
- Smart, driven and problem solver
- Can communicate with peers and business users
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Charlotte NC, United States of America
1/11/2017 12:05:42 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.