Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L'Oréal and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
The Senior Active Directory Architect has global accountability for the architecture and design of Active Directory and SCCM environment. This person must be an Active Directory architecture and design expert and must be able to lead, operate and continuously improve the environment distributed across multiple remote sites and offices throughout the world. Duties will include core Active Directory architecture and design, patching, and design and maintenance of Group Policy. Additionally, the engineer should possess the ability to own and perform audits using AD toolkits and native tools to identify security risks in an Active Directory Enterprise environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including design and implementation of Group Policy and domain consolidation for multiple large scale organizations.
- Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
- Collaborates and communicates with architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
- Owns and leads discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects
- Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with 7+ years of experience as an Active Directory Architect or similar experience.
- Knowledge of design methodologies, SDLC (software development lifecycle), software maintenance cycles, warehousing concepts, hardware, enterprise applications, performance, business aspects, and tradeoff analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of internal company software applications applicable to position/business unit
- Acts as subject matter expert and provides training, troubleshooting and other support for software applications managed by business unit (ie COGNOS, FIS, Incentive Scorecards)
- Understands and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging tools, technologies and social applications.
- Must possess proven experience working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment. These experiences should include:
- Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support as represented above, a strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Support of a distributed MS Windows-based network.
- Strong record of operational success managing Microsoft Active Directory services including outstanding uptime and throughput.
- Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation projects.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Charlotte NC, United States of America
1/11/2017 12:05:45 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.