Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world s most successful companies, including Boeing, Home Depot, Ikea, L Oréal and many others. We re growing worldwide. And we re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you re ready to give us your best, let s talk. We d like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading of truck, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Assisting with the counting of physical inventory
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed such as sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment, and adhering to all safety procedures and programs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three months or more related experience or training.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
- Operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Charlotte NC, United States of America
1/10/2017 10:59:53 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.