Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst with prior experience testing CRM applications (Salesforce platform experience preferred) for a 6-12 month contract for hire located in downtown Chicago.
Duration: 6-12 months
- 5 7 years of manual testing/Quality Assurance experience.
- Prior QA experience in a CRM application environment required (Salesforce preferred)
- Prior SQL experience for writing queries and data validation.
- Experience with Dynamics AX and CPQ systems (eg Apttus, Big Machines etc.) is preferred.
- Experience/working knowledge of the Agile Methodology; familiarity in creating test cases/scripts from user stories.
- Create test designs, test plans, detailed test cases and build effective test strategy to test complex CRM (salesforce) applications and system integrations.
- Document and review test plan/cases.
- Perform functional testing and document test results.
- Document, implement and maintain test scripts.
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution.
- Review existing functional area and recommend automation areas with plan to build and execute.
- Participate and contribute to code reviews.
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand the business.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Tenacity/persistence in resolving issues.
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
1/18/2017 1:53:08 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.