Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
LOCATION: Chicago, IL - Loop area
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located is looking for a Senior Linux Support Engineer to support applications for clients. The right candidate will leverage their Linux, Windows, and Java knowledge to configure applications and resolve second level issues.
- Resolve issues with full documentation and escalating to management as necessary
- Deploy applications efficiently and accurately
- Communicate with clients and hand them off expertly as necessary
- Off hours support as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Financial trading industry experience
- Senior level Linux/UNIX system administration experience
- Senior level SQL and Oracle experience
- Senior level UNIX Shell and Perl Scripting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, interfaces, and resolves in UNIX
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. There are no visa sponsorships available for this position and we do not work with any third parties.
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
1/18/2017 2:15:41 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.