Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
The Senior Security Engineer will focus on security intelligence, anomaly hunting, and incident response; maintain familiarity with multiple operating systems and attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures in order to triage. This position will perform analysis in support of incident response processes and develop original detection rules for various monitoring systems based on current threats or vulnerabilities.
*Please note: our client offers an excellent relocation package!
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years security experience
- 3+ years experience with: incident response, network security, security monitoring, or security focused system's engineering
- 1+ year Scripting or programming experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Security related certifications highly preferred
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Please consider that before applying.
Chicago (Loop) Illinois, United States of America
1/11/2017 8:03:19 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.