A full service financial institution in the Independence area is seeking a Full time Support Clerk.
Your role in this position will be to obtain, maintain and control member files in addition to other classified or indexed records according to established policy and procedures. This position also involves all aspects of mail/fax processing as well as providing support to all departments as required.
- Maintain member files timely and accurately.
- Utilize office equipment such as photo copier, printers and computers for word processing and data entry.
- Assign and distribute all incoming loan applications and correspondence.
- Receive, sort and distribute all incoming mail and faxes to other departments or individuals.
- Process all outgoing mail.
- Compile loan documents for data entry and compliance.
- Complete daily/monthly reports as assigned.
- Monitor document retention/destruction in accordance with regulations and compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year+ of similar or related experience.
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements; Work may involve contact with others inside and/or outside of the organization, generally involving matters that require confidentially and follow up.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, 401K, Holidays, Vacation, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement
Independence Ohio, United States of America
2/17/2017 1:19:04 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.