Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Are you seeking a new management career challenge in a fast paced, dynamic work environment where you have the ability to forge a great career? If you have consumer loan experience and a real talent for managing performance and developing the careers of others, then we'd like to talk to you! Marine Credit Union is a fast growing, innovative financial institution focused on common sense lending. We offer a variety of unique portfolio products and services to meet the financial needs of our members. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, with local decision-making in the communities that we serve.
Marine Credit Union offers a competitive compensation with a low-cost comprehensive benefits package. We are committed to work-life balance by providing weekends off, a PTO and paid holiday program, and giving additional PTO when our employees volunteer or have a major life event occur, including: marriage, buying a new home, and having a child. You will be provided robust, paid training, on-going professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary. Marine Credit Union also offers a low-cost comprehensive benefits package.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:As the Consumer Loan Servicing Supervisor, you will be responsible for organizing, planning, managing and training for the consumer loan servicing, post loan closing, and loan quality control functions of Marine Credit Union (MCU), providing support for internal and external customers. Duties include managing the performance of a team of Loan Servicing Representatives, and ensuring standards for Quality, Service, Timeliness, and Accuracy are successfully met. Additional responsibilities include leading the coaching and career development of staff, as well as:
- Supervise the activities of consumer loan servicing department in compliance with State and Federal Regulations.
- Assist in making decisions on team staffing, including hiring, and terminations.
- Manage the performance of department staff, including training, coaching, annual/periodic performance appraisals, and disciplinary matters.
- Ensures timely filing of bankruptcy reaffirmation agreements and proof of claims.
- Ensures timely filing and follow up on vehicle lien placements.
- Ensures timely completion of reconcilements.
- Ensures that loan modifications and line of credit closures are processed accurately with documents prepared correctly.
- Effectively utilize/manage lending software including Symitar/Episys, Synapsys, and Prologue.
- Regularl y provides reporting on team/department activity.
The ideal candidate is one committed to providing exceptional coaching to staff and who has the ability to motivate or influence others with a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Being able to motivate staff to deliver results in a fast paced environment will be a key to success for incumbents in this position. Additional qualifications include:
- 5+ years in lending industry with emphasis on real estate processing/servicing.
- 3+ years in supervisory or leadership role.
- 2+ years previous experience in real estate loan documentations, loan set-up, and credit and collateral file organization as well as customer relations.
- 2+ years experience with collections, bankruptcy, repossession and associated legal proceedings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in related field
Marine Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States of America
Marine Credit Union
Marine Credit Union
4/21/2017 8:17:16 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.