Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a DataStage Developer. Candidate will work to provide production Support and perform development activities.
* Contributes to the team in delivering high quality technology solutions to solve challenging business problems.
* Analyzes business requirements and designs ETL solutions consistent with the requirements and overall project objectives.
* Develops and maintains complex ETL processes utilizing data from several internal/external systems.
* Performs unit testing delivering outstanding First Time Quality (FTQ). Identifies application bottlenecks and improvement opportunities. Troubleshoots production issues identifying root cause and implementing sound technical resolutions in a timely manner. Creates and maintains technical documents and specifications.
* Adheres to Company;s core values, development guidelines, and standards to ensure success in delivering quality solutions to our business customers.
* Adaptability and a willingness to learn
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
* 2 to 4 years of related experience.
* Experience developing DataStage ETLs.
* In-depth knowledge of SQL and database performance optimization.
* Extensive experience in Unix and Shell Script.
* Experience performing impact analysis, data profiling, and data analysis.
* Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams and business users.* collaborate with co-workers in a fast paced team environment.
* Experience with secondary mortgage line of business
* Experience with DB2, Sybase, SQL Server and/or SAS
* Working knowledge of autosys
* Work towards advanced studies/degree preferred.
* Strong analytical skills with orientation to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.