Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Informatica Developer. Candidate will design, development, maintenance and production support for various Datamart applications within the corporation.* Work with initiative leads, business areas, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business.
* Review and accept software and interface design and requirements.
* Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development.
* Deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards.
* Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
* Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
* Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
* Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
* Perform troubleshooting on ETLs and related components.
* Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
* Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated ETL-related problems, proactively and as issues surface.
* Perform code version control activities.
* Minimum six (6) years of combined, current and hands-on experience with Informatica Power Center (v 8 and higher) and/or DataStage (v 8 and higher) design and development. At least 2 years of Informatica experience Power Center (v 8 and higher) required.
* Minimum four (4) years of current and hands-on experience with reading and loading high-volume Type 2 dimensions (Slowly Changing Dimensions) in Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
* Minimum six (6) years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning.
* Minimum six (6) years of current and hands-on UNIX Shell Scripting experience.
* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on Autosys experience.
* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on experience with code management tools such as ClearCase or GITHub.
* Self-starter that takes initiative to fill in gaps where needed.
* Agile development methodology experience preferred
* Familiarity with MicroStrategy is a plus.
* Experience with ParAccel/Matrix is a plus.
* Understanding of the secondary mortgage industry, experience with Company and/or Fannie Mae is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.