Loan Administrative Assistant
New York, NY
US$ 65,000 - US$ 70,000 per year
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Randstad USA Administration
Now hiring a talented and motivated professional to join as a Loan Administrator for a Commercial Real Estate department for a large well known financial firm! This is a great opportunity for those looking to transition into a role with tremendous growth!
- Accomplish duties from start to finish ensuring successful loan transactions, including file and document preparation, due diligence review, client follow-up, and funding of loans.
- Authenticate the complete and accurate implementation of loan documentation and fund the loans.
- Create and attain documentation related to the collateral and file all appropriate liens/holds, etc., to secure collateral.
- Communicate with the Legal department and Credit Administration on issues/policies affecting any transactions.
- Coordinate with the outside counsel as needed to ensure timely and accurate preparation of complex loan documentation.
- Precisely generate all required loan documentation within the expected service level. This includes working with third parties such as law firms as needed
- Other tasks as business may require
Working hours: M-F
--Bachelor's Degree required.
--2-5 years of experience in commercial lending; preferably in closing.
--Knowledge or experience in private equity or venture capital lending is a plus
--Must possess knowledge of LaserPro, HotDocs, or similar loan documentation systems.
--Strong analytical, process, people, and communication skills are a must.
--Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
New York City, New York, United States of America
3/20/2017 6:09:35 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.