Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Description: About the Opportunity
In the Sales Compensation Analyst role at Pitney Bowes, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of our sales force by providing program effectiveness metrics to our senior leaders, helping build and deploy communications to our sales teams, and insuring the sales compensation programs align with sales strategy. You thrive on working independently or as part of a team, are excited about turning data into information and insights, and finding creative solutions to business problems. You love a challenge and enjoy being an agent of positive change. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
Compensation Center of Excellence Organization and will report to the Director of Sales Compensation, SMB working with PB's largest sales force. Responsibilities
- Answering questions from Senior Leaders regarding sales compensation programs and results using analysis and models.
- Turn sales incentive data into information and insights using queries, spreadsheets and databases
- Develop and continuously improve processes within our team and with our business partners to drive efficiency, accuracy, and meet the needs of our evolving sales force.
- Develop and improve modeling for effectiveness analysis and plan structural changes, and develop global templates for various sales performance analysis
- Automate tasks by creating new reporting functionality in the commissions system and using data mining tools
- Effectively build and maintain plan documents, presentation materials, and calculators
- Bachelor's Degree required, and a minimum of 4 - 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Concentration in mathematics or finance is preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required; proficiency in Access a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Word is required.
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical computations is required.
- The ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners is required.
- Extremely organized with excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and process documents
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
New York, New York, United States of America
2/17/2017 12:30:10 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.