Skip to content

This website works best using cookies which are currently disabled.Cookie policy  Allow cookies
JobServe
 

IT & Telecommunications Jobs in UAE

Here is a selection of IT & Telecommunications jobs in UAE

12 of 12 jobsSearch IT & Telecommunications jobs in UAE

Oracle Financial Consultant

Abu Dhabi

Oracle Financial Functional Consultant needed for an R12 upgrade. Must have a European passport , with travel between Abu Dhabi and Europe.

1 day ago

Salesforce Solution Architect - 12 Months Contract

United Arab Emirates
7.5k £/Month

We are seeking for a Salesforce Architect to join a leading company in United Arab Emirates. 3-5 years Experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work...

2 days ago

Senior Service Design Consultant

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

We are currently looking for a Senior Service Design Consultant for a huge transformation programme with a leading Consultancy in Dubai. We are looking for someone who is an experienced service designer and more importantly, someone who has a key eye...

3 days ago

Full Stack Java Developer

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tax Free + Benefits

Contract Full Stack Java Developer - Salary TBC + Healthcare 12-month contract Dubai A number of exciting Java Development opportunities have arisen to join a globally recognised organization operating in the Middle East, working in their Dubai HQ,...

3 days ago

Contract Lead iOS Developer

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
£8.5k-£11k Per Month + Healthcare

Contract Lead iOS Developer - 40k-50k AED per month (£8,500 - £11,000 a month) Long term contract Dubai Are you looking to gain commercial exposure to an international client? An opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious organisations in...

3 days ago

SAP EWM Solution Architect

UAE
Please Quote

SAP EWM Solution Architect - Middle East Our global client is urgently looking for an experienced SAP EWM Solution Architect to join their team ASAP. The role will be based in the Middle East for 90% of the time, with the other 10% comprising of work...

3 days ago

Digital Project Manager

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
£8200 - £10300 per Month + Medical + Gratuity + Annual Leave

Project Manager/Solutions Delivery Manager Long Term Contract (12 months +) International Airline Digital Projects Dubai, United Arab Emirates As an established and trusted recruitment partner to this global aviation organisation serving over 60...

4 days ago

Technology Sales Executive

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Technology Sales Executive Robert Half are currently seeking excellent Technology Sales Executives to join a world leader in the field of Cyber Security. Based in Dubai and working from state-of the art office space you will understand the product,...

4 days ago

Business Solutions Manager (Solutions Architect)

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

The Company Robert Half are currently seeking a talented Business Solutions Manager to join a centre of excellence team based in Dubai. My client is at the forefront of using the latest technologies to enhance their customer experience. Having a...

4 days ago

Senior SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Development Consultant

Abu Dhabi
£150k - £180k

Senior SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Development Consultant/SharePoint Development Expert/SharePoint Development Specialist Experience Senior SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Development...

5 days ago

Demand Generation Marketing Manager - IT Industry - home based with GCC travel

Remote
15-20K AED monthly

Demand Generation Marketing Manager with extensive IT Industry experience required to join our client's small and expanding Middle East Team. As they grow the business extensively, they need an innovative results driven marketing expert to work...

5 days ago

Senior Business Analyst (Digital - Mobile/Web)

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
£8k - £10.5k per Month + Medical + Gratuity + Annual Leave

Senior Business Analyst - Digital Applications Web/Mobile Application Development Programs International Aviation Group - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Long Term Contract (12months +) As an established and trusted recruitment partner to this global...

5 days ago

View all IT & Telecommunications jobs in UAE