Applicants who require a work visa considered
Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant/Developer
Permanent position in central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Opening date: 21st April 2017
Closing date: 21st May 2017
Felinesoft is looking for 2 experienced Dynamics CRM Technical Consultants/Developers to work in our central Bristol office to work within our Dynamics CRM development team.
- Full-cycle development of Dynamics CRM solutions from requirements gathering, solution design and development, including writing custom plugins, through to support.
- Providing Dynamics CRM technical support to clients over the phone, by email and occasionally on-site support or training if necessary.
- Carrying out any administration or communication necessary to complete the above tasks.
- 2 years minimum of commercial experience in developing and configuring MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015, both on-line and on premise, and 1 year minimum of experience in general software development
- Professional manner and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great problem solving skills
We'd be even more impressed if you have:
- Microsoft Developer certifications in Dynamics CRM
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
We are a growing development house, in business since 2002 and based in central Bristol. We are technical specialists, but we know that businesses aren't built just by technology. We employ great staff from all over the world, and base them in the UK so they can focus on building strong working relationships as well as wonderful technical solutions.
We are the power behind leading agencies and businesses. Come join us!
Bristol, BS1 3AE, UK
£40,000 to £55,000 DOE + Benefits
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.