Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
CRM Business Analyst - London - £60k
The primary objective is helping the Business Architecture team implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or programme and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
They will also be responsible for defining clear business processes and ensuring technical solutions best support them.
- Demonstrable track-record of successful business analysis in a range of technology and business change projects.
- Demonstrable track-record of business analysis across sales, marketing, financial and order fulfilment processes is required.
- Must have a strong analytical background, be a proven problem solver and have excellent diagramming and communication skills.
- Proven ability to run workshops and meetings.
- A strong commercial perspective.
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing processes within B2B environments is essential; knowledge of financial processes is preferred.
- Must be conversant with and understand how CRM, ERP and BI tools operate.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com is highly desirable.
- Proven use of Visio or other process mapping tools is essential.
The role holder must have:
- The ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
- The ability to build relationships, work with and influence effectively across a wide stakeholder group of all levels - with the ability to sell ideas, process changes, etc.
- An understanding of business analysis techniques, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to evaluate requirements.
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to interpret data and turn into insight.
- A good understanding of change management principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- The ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Project planning and management capabilities.
- A customer service philosophy and desire to meet and exceed business needs.
This is an exceptional opportunity within a brilliant FTSE100 organisation. Please send your CV now or call to discuss.
£50k - £60k per annum + bonus + benefits
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.