CRM Project Manager - London - £50k to £60k
Project manager required by our salubrious FTSE100 client. The Project Manager will be required to oversee the planning, delivery, implementation and tracking of agreed projects and ensure all agreed project deliverables are met. These projects will be part of a programme of work to build a set of capabilities and will span business processes/data/systems and software.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience, preferably relating to CRM or software implementations.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering technology projects and experience of managing full life cycle implementations.
- Supplier and resource management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Salesforce experience is highly desirable.
- Experience running data projects is highly desirable.
- Must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be familiar with MS Project or equivalent planning software.
Experience with tools such as Smartsheets and Jira would be preferable.
The role holder must have:
- Leadership skills: ability to positively engage with, and influence, others to achieve results in an appropriate manner.
- Organisational skills: ability to identify and set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Planning skills: ability to identify deliverables, set goals, create and implement actions plans and evaluate the process and results.
- Problem solving skills: ability to assess obstacles, identify the root cause, generate possible solutions, make recommendations and resolve.
- Decision making skills: ability to quickly assess the importance, urgency and risks, making or recommending clear decisions.
- Communication skills: ability to speak, listen and write in a clear, concise, thorough and timely manner using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Team working: ability to foster teamwork amongst project resources to ensure successful project completion.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast paced, global innovator.
Please send your CV to Marcus at ARC IT.
£50k - £60k per annum + bonus + benefits
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.