Test Lead/Senior QA Engineer/Senior Test Analyst/Senior Test Engineer (Salesforce) required by a leading FTSE 250 company based in Central London who listed on the Stock Exchange at the beginning of 2016.
Our Client are looking to recruit a Senior QA Engineer to lead the QA Team working in an Agile environment. A background in salesforce application testing or salesforce development is also required. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are really focussing on developing their Test and Development team over the coming months.
You will be managing a team of 4 QA Engineers which will include monitoring their work assignments, validating work to ensure quality and its adherence to team procedures, communicating issues to other departments to behalf of the team and resolving impediments for the team.
Accountabilities include the following:
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
- Work to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the business products
- Embrace the Agile methodology and adapt to the rapid release sprint cycle
- 5+ years of Force.com QA/Development experience
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (Black Box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com
- Expert understanding of software development cycle models, specifically Agile/Scrum
This is a fast paced and booming business that offers further scope to evolve. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
To £65k + benefits
£65k per annum + benefits
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.