Skip to content

This website uses cookies to provide features and services. By using the site you agree to the use of cookies.Cookie policy.  Close
JobServe
 

St. Louis, MO Full Time Posted: Tuesday, 14 January 2020
 
 

Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer

Location: St. Louis

Job Description:

This is newly developed position at a large specialty chemical plant that promotes a healthy work/life balance to its employees. This site is clean, well maintained, and one of several chemical plants in this division with a Delta V DCS system to be installed this year. This person would be one of three electrical engineers at this site. Their focus will be on long term reliability of the instrumentation and power systems with the other two focusing on day to day support. 80% of the job will be improving and adhering to the existing maintenance and reliability procedures of the analytical equipment and the pressure-temperature-flow devices in combination with SAP. The other 20% of the job will be implementing reliability and maintenance programs in plant power systems (1380KV and 480KV).

Minimum Requirements:

  • B.S. Electrical Engineering, B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology, or AAS with direct experience
  • 3+ years maintenance or reliability experience out of chemicals, foods or utilities
  • Experience with pressure-temperature flow control devices
  • Preference towards applicants with experience maintaining power distribution systems.


St. Louis, MO, United States of America
Engineering
Job Juncture
Click apply
JS8953_2JB1WDC
1/14/2020 11:52:11 PM

We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser's name and job reference.